JOSERA FE-Trank is an inexpensive calf drink based on whey protein and raw vegetable materials for the use from the 5th week of life on.
The brownish colour comes from dietary ingredients such as linseed, carob flour and brewer's yeast. These components act as appetizers and provide mucilage, which protects the inner intestinal layer from harm.
We recommend JOSERA FE-Trank as a follow-on milk replacer in the last weeks of the drinking phase, both as the sole drinker and in combination with whole milk.
Not suitable for automatic feeders
Packaging size: 25 kg
|crude protein||23,00 %|
|crude fat||12,50 %|
|crude fibre||3,50 %|
|crude ash||8,70 %|
150 g/L water = 130 g/L drink
Creating the calf drink in the bucket/milk taxi
1. Pour 1/3 of the required amount of water at 40 - 45°C into the mixing container.
2. Add the powder while stirring continuously – 130 g/L drink
3. Fill with the remaining water (2/3) until it reaches approx. 40°C, the optimal drinkink temperature.
Weaning can begin as soon as the calf has consumed 1,5kg of concentrate.
- Follow-on milk replacer
- Highly digestible whey protein
- Selected vegetable protein
- for producing cold- sour milk
- Reduces germ load
- Promotes digestion
- Speciality for newborn calves
- 50% skim milk powder