- 180 fattening stalls
- 300 bull stalls
- 50g DairyPilot per heifer and day
- 100g DairyPilot per bull and day
- Increasing the forage digestion
- Strengthening of the calves immune system
- Through the targeted ration calculated and the use of DairyPilot the feed conversion could be improved significantly.
- By using the manure sieve the undigested elements could be measured
- With help of the partical seperater the structural crude fibre could be determined
- Calculation of the rations for the following sections:
125 kg / 150 kg / 200 kg / 300 kg / 400 kg / 500 kg und 650 kg
„DairyPilot has given me the desired success. The digestion of the forage has been improved significantly. The animals have become much calmer and the calves immune system are characterized by stronger immune system.“
You might be interested in the following contents:
JOSERA DairySafe – so that the liver does not become fatty and sluggish
As the central metabolic organ, the liver is exposed to considerable stress around calving (transit phase). A cow quickly slides into ketosis, bringing far-reaching consequences.
JOSERA DairyPilot – increase the milk yield of your herd now!
Is your operative goal to increase the performance of your herd? Or are the health and resilience of your herd important to you? Read more about DairyPilot!