The individual lines stand out from each other in terms of both content as well as appearance. The new assortment structure has a useful advantage for farmers: They can find their way around a product assortment much easier and therefore find the product they are looking for much quicker. New packaging in a modern design and clearly defined colour codes make a significant contribution to this. The colour orange stands for mineral feed, light blue for milk replacer and dark blue for special products. Our organic products are packaged in green bags. This system runs consistently through all three lines:
1. Colour code for the identification of the according type of feed:
- milk replacers (light blue)
- mineral feed (orange)
- special feed (dark blue)
2. Animal illustrations such as calf, cow and bull give the indication of the respective field of application of the feed.
3. Active agent packages such as Keragen Longlife®, NutriBiotic or FlavoVital® are marked with an additional button.
4. Feed for organic farming is marked with the addition Green (in green).
With the product range relaunch, which is now being implemented successively, JOSERA Agri is consciously making a far-reaching departure from the traditional yellow packaging. Because: We want to give our future customers a completely new image of us and our unique products. Just like the farmer wants – passionate, visionary and clear.